Monday 23 April 2012

Thinking about where to work from.

If he plan of becoming freelance pulls off then don't really want to work from home so need to think about where in Leeds - or even at a push outskirts / Harrogate / Sheffield etc because I have my car - to possibly rent space - how much it would cost etc - and if it's plausable to do straight after uni.

Duke Studios





Not open yet - but does sound pretty cool - good facilities etc.








Range of studio spaces - available now - at reasonable prices. Need to think about income and housing rent / food etc. Reckon I will need a part time job at first....

People seem to post available places quite a lot...



Way too expensive for me - but thought I'd have a look - Greenhouse- more suited for studios.
This place has the potential to just be hired out for an hour or whatever at reasonable rates - thinking that if I do have to work from home then at least there are places for client meetings.




Private ads.
Bills included - meeting rooms available etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment