Considerate; Informed; Tolerant.
Which words (again from list) best descirbe your approach to life:
Organised; Impulsive (sometimes); Punctual.
What do you want to be (list):
Decisive; Critical; Honest; Direct.
Which of the following qualities do you look for in other (picked from list)?
Honesty; Commitment; Punctuality; Focus; Creativity.
List ten thing you have learned:
- More effective composition.
- About colour.
- More about photography.
- Print skills - letterpress mainly.
- About stocks.
- How to express my opinion more than I did/could.
- That being critical isn't always a bad thing.
- About grids - though I need to work on it.
- How to build a concept quickly and effectively.
- How to make a book - which I am so pleased about.
- How to work better in a group/collaborative brief.
- How to be heard more.
- How to present more clearly - I need to get everything sorted in my head first because I often know at the end of a crit I've missed loads of information out.
- How to create more striking imagery.
- How to create better animations/motion graphics.
- How to get better at making screen prints.
- Who I can work with.
- I want to learn more about effective typography as I am finding myself increasing interested and can see myself becoming a type geek!
- I want to learn how to get my opinion across honestly but critically.
- How to use the laser cutter - can't believe I still don't know - or even how I'd go about finding out.
What do you want your work to do?
Educate; Inform; Attract.
Which of the following words do you associate with your work (list):
Idea; Image; Message.
Which of the following (list again) areas have you developed your skills in:
Type; Concept building; Photography; Problem solving.
Which of the following areas do you need to develop your skills in:
Video; Print; Image; Colour; Drawing.
Which of the following are you interested in developing your skills in?
Typography; Illustration; Print; Information graphics; Character design; Book design.