Friday 30 April 2010

PPD Presentation preparation.

Which words describe you as an individual (from list):
Considerate; Informed; Tolerant.

Which words (again from list) best descirbe your approach to life:
Organised; Impulsive (sometimes); Punctual.

What do you want to be (list):
Decisive; Critical; Honest; Direct.

Which of the following qualities do you look for in other (picked from list)?
Honesty; Commitment; Punctuality; Focus; Creativity.

List ten thing you have learned:
  1. More effective composition.
  2. About colour.
  3. More about photography.
  4. Print skills - letterpress mainly.
  5. About stocks.
  6. How to express my opinion more than I did/could.
  7. That being critical isn't always a bad thing.
  8. About grids - though I need to work on it.
  9. How to build a concept quickly and effectively.
  10. How to make a book - which I am so pleased about.
List ten things you want to learn:
  1. How to work better in a group/collaborative brief.
  2. How to be heard more.
  3. How to present more clearly - I need to get everything sorted in my head first because I often know at the end of a crit I've missed loads of information out.
  4. How to create more striking imagery.
  5. How to create better animations/motion graphics.
  6. How to get better at making screen prints.
  7. Who I can work with.
  8. I want to learn more about effective typography as I am finding myself increasing interested and can see myself becoming a type geek!
  9. I want to learn how to get my opinion across honestly but critically.
  10. How to use the laser cutter - can't believe I still don't know - or even how I'd go about finding out.
Which of these words best describes your ambitions as a designer?
Perceptive; Subversive.

What do you want your work to do?
Educate; Inform; Attract.

Which of the following words do you associate with your work (list):
Idea; Image; Message.

Which of the following (list again) areas have you developed your skills in:
Type; Concept building; Photography; Problem solving.

Which of the following areas do you need to develop your skills in:
Video; Print; Image; Colour; Drawing.

Which of the following are you interested in developing your skills in?
Typography; Illustration; Print; Information graphics; Character design; Book design.

No comments:

Post a Comment