Monday 15 November 2010

What is good - crits

  • 20/10/10
So... today we represented our research and spoke about our rationales and where we feel we are headed with the brief.
This is the feedback:
Arthur and Pav:
Look at existing festival dressing up 'tribes' and origami - possibility for jailed animals - unfold to release.
Love the dressing up theme and you have a clear audience which is good. Make sure you experiment loads with origami ideas / research exciting paper based dressing up.

Chris and Paul:
How to put them into categories - could be themed animals i.e. cold / warm, mammal / reptile etc
Create a randomiser? -generate random elements of animal costumes i.e.

HEAD
---------
TORSO
---------
LEGS

(although I like this idea, it's not really what I am after, as I don't want people to dress as mutant animals - it's not what the Zoo is about and not really something I'm after doing).

So from here I now need to create an action plan  and really decide on what it is am I packaging and designing.

To do over reading week - start to finalise what it is I am packaging/ designing and begin working up imagery / ideas / and a possible brand.
For now - get all research finished up along with what has been suggested in the crit.
I really need to experiment with stocks also - just because the product is 'paper' doesn't mean it has to be just printer paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment