Monday 15 November 2010

PPD - what do I want to achieve...

...This academic year?
  •  Have an understanding of what it is I want to do / which type of industry I want to go into.
  • Produce more work of a better quality standard.
  • Be able to manage my time well to not let my financial situation get in my way of producing well finished work.
  • To take on extra / competition briefs. 
  • To have the confidence to be able to speak to professionals.
  • To enhance my photography / illustration skills. 
  • To have visited some studios / print places etc - aiming to go to one in NYC when I go over the summer.

...By the end of this course?
  • To have graduated.
  • To have a strong portfolio.
  • To go away with the confidence to know I can be good and be a professional designer.
  • To have been to lots of studios. 
  • To have developed a style. 
  • To have better craft skills.
  • Potentially walk straight into a job.

...In my career?
  • Live abroad or in London. 
  • Have worked for some amazing clients.
  • To be happy in my work.
  • Never compromise my beliefs / ethics.
  • Work for a big brand (yes I know that statement might conflict my last).
  • Create recognised pieces of work. 
  • To have worked for clients all over the world. 
  • To have continual work.

1 comment:

  1. all achievable-hope you are looking /blogging the NY companies ready for next summer-don't miss that experience,even if it's only a portfolio crit/studio visit.

    ReplyDelete