Thursday 27 October 2011

Visiting Professional - Robbie Porter

Really lovely to get a young professional in who's in a transitional phase from student to full time professional - was really encouraging to see someone who's doing what I want to in a few months time. Really enjoyed his presentation and then he was really lovely enough to chat to me after about my practice and look through some of my work. I did ask him how he went about getting work - whether or not he had a agent as a freelancer - which he said he was looking into now - so I think it would be really helpful for me to start look at agencies now.

Correspondence via Twitter:
  thanks for your talk and chatting to me today - really useful - top guy.
thanks for showing me your work! great stuff, keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment