Tuesday 4 October 2011

PPD Discussion

Today I felt like I have a focus - and a direction to take my work and practice - which felt really good.
I had felt that I was looking too much into working for a company and it was really putting me off when I know I want to be a freelance illustrator and it was really encouraging to hear it wasn't just me.
So now I feel I have even more focus off the back of today's tutorial and have a few points to focus PPD this year on:
  • Enter competitions
  • Enter into magazines - such as computer arts
  • Look at agents - CIA, Thoroughgood, Mieklejon etc
  • Set up Tumblr, Behance, Cargo, Website etc
  • Look into intellectual property more and copyright
  • Think about applying watermarks to work set to newspapers, sports teams etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment