Monday 26 October 2009

OUGD101 - Alphabet soup - Hybrid

I wanted to just reflect upon the feedback given from Sai for this piece of work I did. It really helped me to get feedback in this way - as on my previous course we never got anything like this and now i already feel like I am learning. I've found that it is good to have an extra "pair of eyes" look over your work in order for you to improve.
I understand now that there are things in the future to readdress - like how I've stuck the letters down - the glue shows through - as she points out for me.
It also feels quite nice to get input from someone to tell you what they like about it - I don't feel anymore that I am just going through the motions - like the last course and not particularly learning anything. I now feel that I have things to build on and strengths I can continue with.

No comments:

Post a Comment