Monday 28 March 2011

Who can I go see when I visit America?

So... I'm off to America! Thought I could get in contact with a few design companies and try and visit a few while I'm out there - for a few hours or so...

http://www.wordsarepictures.co.uk/

Wouldn't mind getting in contact with Craig Ward. I've admired his work for a few years now and especially since undertaking the image module, I've developed an interest in type as image and find his work beautiful. I reckon it will be a big ask though to ask someone in the states to visit them for a bit though?
A few examples of Craig's work:





info @ words are pictures dot co dot uk


Another one I've kind of 'stumbled' across to great delight is Graphic Therapy - another New York based company who seems to deal predominantly in the music industry! Win! Also having a range of print and web based design - which is good for me at the moment as I'm not overly sure what it is I want to do!
I like the contemporary style they adopt - using digital vectors and photography.
Some examples:



http://graphictherapy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment