Tuesday 29 March 2011

Potential email for Craig Ward

Hi Craig. 
My name's Steph and I'm a student at Leeds College of Art. I have a strong interest in type as image and been a admirer of your work since I saw The art of typography issue of Computer Arts Projects magazine. I particularly like the (RED) pieces - it's nice to see craftsmanship is still used. I wondered if you could have a look over the PDF of my work I've attached as I would be very grateful of some comments / feedback as to how I can progress or any helpful tips.
Regards 
Steph Bourne 



[Do I sound too wierd? I don't want to come across as being strange - I want to build a rapor with a view to potentially go and meet up with him to discuss design issues further in NYC]

1 comment:

  1. don't sound any weirder than usual Steph!No,that's a fine email-hope he got back to you.

    ReplyDelete