Tuesday 1 March 2011

Enterprise Task 4 - what makes me different

After looking at a SWOT analysis of a few companies it is difficult at the moment to say exactly how I could compete with them because I don't have nearly as much experience as them nor do I think my work looks that professional - but then again this will all come in time - more money, time etc to make better quality work.
The only thing that sets me aside from these companies is my thought, my ideas and what I'm interested in - I'm really into music and films and hopefully this is where I'd like to head in - so while I would be competing with these companies - I'm also aiming to potentially work for them.
The way I promote myself and the style of my work which is being developed all the time will set me aside from competitors and make me stand out hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment