Wednesday 10 March 2010

What is a line? revised brief

I decided I was becoming a little confused as to what I was aiming for with the last brief so I have revised what I am doing:
The brief:
"A connected series of events, actions or developments" - Focusing on animal anatomy and evolution.
Background:
Context - environmental issues - with what is happening in the world - i.e. global warming etc it came to my mind that land animals are probably going to have to adapt to their new surroundings and quite possibly have to evolve - what I find interesting is what they could evolve into.
Considerations:
Research - maybe what animals have evolved from? Could they revert back?
Will it be colourful? What type of drawings? Build something 3D then photograph? What format will it take?
Target Audience:
Think children would most appreciate this.
Tone of voice:
Want it to be informative and to some extent educational - but if it is aimed at children it needs to have a little hearted feel to it.
Mandatory Requirements:
Body of visual research in sketch books.
'Final' outcome.
Deadline:
March 23rd 2010 - then refined for April 20th.

I am glad I changed what I am going to do as it seemed well received - just hope I can do it justice now.

No comments:

Post a Comment